Heart care will always be at the core of what we do best … we are undeniably the finest cardiac care facility in the North Shore region, but we are so much more than that.
- 99.2% patient satisfaction
- All private; 137 private and ICU equipped rooms
- Fewer post-operative complications than any hospital on the North Shore
- Best cardiac outcomes than any North Shore hospital
- Modern, upscale facility
- Convenient location
- Advanced technology, acls certification institute
We're an acute care facility with special emphasis on the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease as well as disease and injury affecting the spine. Our modern, 137-bed hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care, and a 24-hour heart attack intervention center. Our facility was designed to provide the best possible setting for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease and spine injuries.
Among Louisiana Medical Center & Heart Hospital's impressive array of services are:
Chest Pain Emergency Center
Critical Care Medicine
Physical Medicine & Rehab
To learn more, visit us at 64030 La. Hwy. 434, just north of the intersection with I-12 at Lacombe (exit 74) or call 985-690-7500.